Sunday, November 27, 2011

EDLD 5363 Week Two Web Conference

WEB CONFERENCE BLOG

I participated in a web conference on Tuesday, November 14, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. Members of the conference discussed their questions with Dr. Abernathy concerning the details of the assignment for Week1 and 2 in the Multimedia and Video Technology course. We were also told we would need to form groups for a
PSA project in weeks 3 to 5.  Dr. Abernathy encouraged us to identify our groups soon.  Immediately, groups began to form for the PSA project. Most of the time the web conferences have not been extremely beneficial because students are nearing the graduation and control the conversation with questions in regard to certification, etc…  Tonight’s web conference was different.  All the conversation centered around questions about the week’s assignment and the responsibilities of having a partner.  We also discussed the group work and requirements.  I always read the manuscript after the conference and find information that I missed due to having side conversations with some of the students.  My only regrets for this conference were that I was traveling and had not read the week’s assignments or the course overview.  There were times I began to panic, but Dr. Abernathy reassured each of us we would be able to complete the assignments.  I am looking forward to working with my partners during this course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment