Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Web Conference

Last night I experienced my first web conference. It was not what I had expected. There was way to much technical difficulties of which was too be expected from all of us newbies. After about twenty minutes, we were able to begin without voice. This was disappointing but at least we were able to submit questions that were answered in real time. Unfortunately for me, I had already received this idea in my head of what the experience would be like. Being familiar with Skype, Oovo, and of course conferencing on the telephone, I will look forward to more web conferencing with the ability to speak. I was not surprised to find the majority of my cohorts younger than me but with limited experience in web conferencing. This of course, made me feel comfortable in this journey ahead. We are all a community of learners and I look forward to the rest of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment